FEAST Miami #9
Applications for FEAST #9 are closed.
FEAST #9 will be our last FEAST so there will be no more application periods following our next event on September 16, 2017 at Miami Light Project.
Artists and small arts organizations are invited to present a simple proposal for an art project. The projects should be innovative, feasible, and impact the community. Proposals will be received one month prior to the events, a panel of artists and art professionals will score the proposals, and the top five finalists will be invited to present at each event.
Eligibility Requirements and Criteria
1. Applicants must be Miami-Dade or Broward residents or Miami-Dade or Broward-based organizations with a $100,000 cash budget or less.
2. All projects should take place in Miami-Dade or Broward counties.
3. All applications must be submitted on this site
4. Grants may not be used to support commercial activities, touring engagements or equipment purchases.
5. Proposals must be submitted by January 27, 2017 at 11:59pm.
6. Finalists must be present at the next FEAST Miami on FEAST #9 location coming soon.
7. Should you win a grant, you must attend the following FEAST Miami to discuss the progress of your project.
8. Grantees of FEAST Miami must complete a short report on their project.
All proposals are evaluated on the following terms:
• Artistic Innovation
• Community Impact